Looking for camaraderie and motivation to keep running through the winter (and beyond)? Join us to train for your Spring race or run with the Flyers Run Club!
Winter Training: Marathon, Half Marathon & Relay
New this year! Walk/Run Intervals
In partnership with Brooks & Feetures!
January 16, 2017 - May 7, 2017
Cost: $75.00 (includes Flyers Run Club membership!)
**REGISTRATION PERIOD DECEMBER 1, 2016 THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2016**
If you're serious about training for or completing the Pittsburgh half or full marathon, join the region's premier training program that has helped thousands of runners reach their goal! Our certified coaches offer the support and motivation needed to keep you going. With pace leaders and 3 different training options (relay, half, or full marathon), there is a program suited for every participant - whether this is your first race, or you're trying to qualify for Boston. Each package includes:
- 2017 membership to Flyers Run Club ($40.00 value, Click here for membership benefits!)
- 16-Week Full, Half, or Relay Training Plan
- Training plan available for 2017 Boston Marathon participants
- Supported weekly group long runs with Coaches and Pace Leaders (Sundays at 7:30am)
- Detailed maps with turn-by-turn directions
- Fluid stations including electrolytes along training routes of 6 miles or greater
- Coached weekly form drills and track workouts (Speed Squad, Wednesdays at 7:00pm)
- Membership to Fitvil online community with message board, journaling feature to log your training runs, coaching tips & feedback, and more!
- Recovery snacks after each group run
- Custom Fleet Feet Sports training shirt
- Training Specific Seminars and Clinics
- Special "Ask the PT Days" at Fleet Feet Sports sponsored by NovaCare
- Celebration Party at completion of program
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Fleet Feet Sports is looking for awesome volunteers to help with our 2017 Winter Training Program. Program volunteers receive their training program and amenities (including annual membership to the Flyer Run Club) for FREE! Click here for job descriptions!
If interested, please complete this brief survey, and Fleet Feet Sports will contact you shortly to set up an interview.