Marathon Training: Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay & Walk/Run Intervals
Stay Tuned for our spring 2018 Program Details!
If you're serious about training for or completing the Pittsburgh half or full marathon, join the region's premier training program that has helped thousands of runners reach their goal! Our certified coaches offer the support and motivation needed to keep you going. With pace leaders and 3 different training options (relay, half, or full marathon), there is a program suited for every participant - whether this is your first race, or you're trying to qualify for Boston. Each package includes:
- Membership to Flyers Run Club ($40.00 value, Click here for membership benefits!)
- 16-Week Full, Half, or Relay Training Plan
- Supported weekly group long runs with Coaches and Pace Leaders (Sundays at 7:30am)
- Detailed maps with turn-by-turn directions
- Fluid stations including electrolytes along training routes of 6 miles or greater
- Coached weekly form drills and track workouts (Speed Squad, Wednesdays at 7:00pm)
- Membership to Fitvil online community with message board, journaling feature to log your training runs, coaching tips & feedback, and more!
- Recovery snacks after each group run
- Custom Fleet Feet Sports training shirt
- Training Specific Seminars and Clinics
- Special "Ask the PT Days" at Fleet Feet Sports sponsored by NovaCare
- Celebration Party at completion of program
Registration has closed. See you in 2018!
Running a fall half or full marathon? Check out our Fleet Feet Fast program!