Fleet Feet Sports
Learn-to-Run & WalkFIT
sponsored by New Balance
11 Weeks / Train to complete Pittsburgh’s Great Race 5 or 10K
Levels for all abilities
Train to run or walk Pittsburgh's Great Race 5 or 10K
First group workout: Saturday, July 18th, 7:30 am at Southside Riverfront Park, continuing weekly
First Wednesday workout, July 22nd, 6:30 pm in South Park, continuing weekly
Goal Event: Sunday, September 27th: Pittsburgh's Great Race 5K or 10K*
Price: $85 *race registration is separate
At every level, No Boundaries provides supportive and trained coaches to help participants adopt a regular training routine to safely accomplish your fitness goals. Each participant starts and develops at their individual pace and level of ability. There is no one-size-fits-all workout; your workout plan will reflect your goal and ability, and you will tackle it together with a ton of other people.
Four levels of coached workouts for new or returning runners and walkers.
*A heart rate monitoring device is highly recommended for WalkFit participants to monitor workout intensity and track workout time in zone and total calories burned.
- A complete 11-week training program with detailed workouts
- 2 coached group walk/run training sessions per week: Saturday mornings in the Southside at Riverfront Park, and Wednesday evenings in the South Hills.
- Supportive and encouraging coaches, certified in CPR and First Aid
- Dedicated support from mentors who began running with No Boundaries - Just like you!
- Instant fitness friends and social events
- Educational clinics on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Weekly motivational and educational e-mail from the coach on training and program updates
- New Balance Technical T-shirt
- A bonus run evening on the Montour Trail, followed by a halfway party!
Valuable Fleet Feet Sports coupons good throughout the program
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"It's hard to believe my journey from No Boundaries last summer to where I'm at now both physically and mentally". - Colin S.
"In 2012 I was introduced to No Boundaries… I may not of been a fast runner but I was out there doing it, and I was amazing myself each time I went out and saw a new goal reached. My endurance is much stronger all thanks to No Boundaries giving me that first push". - Jackie M
Sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports and New Balance.
Please contact Kisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn about our upcoming training sessions.