The Fleet Feet Sports No Boundaries training program is a Beginner,
“Learn To Run” program.
Register before February 15th and receive an Early Bird Discount!
Key dates! Kick-off meeting on Saturday, March 21st at 9:00 am; First group run, Saturday, April 11th
Please contact Kisa (email@example.com) to learn about our upcoming training sessions.
5K, 5K II, & 10K Training
No experience necessary. Run/walk interval training program for beginners. Start running while learning the elements of safe and smart training.
Perfect for those who have recently completed their first 5K and want to improve but aren't yet ready for longer distances. This program will build 5K confidence and improve speed.
This program trains runners ready to tackle their first 10K. For runners who currently can run 3 miles and want to go farther, or for anyone who plans to run a half this winter but doesn't have experience beyond a 5K event.
- A complete 11-week training program with detailed workouts
- 1 coached training group run each week in the Southside on Saturday mornings
- A supportive and encouraging coach, certified in CPR
- Dedicated support from mentors who began running with No Boundaries - Just like you!
- Instant fitness friends and social events
- Educational clinics on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Weekly motivational and educational e-mail from the coach on training and program updates
- Exclusive discounted shopping night
- New Balance Technical T-shirt
- A bonus week evening Montour Trail run in the South Hills, (date TBD), followed by a half-way party!
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
No Boundaries is a program for beginner runners or people returning to running. This program uses a proven walk/run approach to help you gradually build your fitness in a safe and encouraging environment culminating in the successful completion of a 5K (3.1 mile) or 10K (6.2 mile) event.
Everyone goes their own pace, no one runs alone, and no one is last.
Sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports and New Balance.
“When I joined No Boundaries, I was initially hoping to just get back into shape. I got that and much more. With the help of amazing coaches and mentors, I have found a passion I never knew I had before. I'm not Cancer Girl anymore - I'm a runner.” - Lara H., No Boundaries 2013 Graduate
“In the spring/summer of 2012 I was looking for a way to continue my weight loss that I started with an online weight management program, as only a few months earlier I maxed out at over 300 lbs. I was always reluctant to join a gym since I felt like I would not fit in. I was told of Fleet Feet’s No Boundaries program from a family member that was in the store, and the more I read about the program’s amenities, I felt comfortable that this program was worth trying. The program was easy to follow and catered to all types of runners, new ones like myself, people returning to running, and people that might not have succeeded on their own. It all started with this 5k program. Having now down numerous races, including a full-marathon, I have lost over 65 lbs so far, 8 inches off my waist, made numerous friends and have learned that I am a Runner.” - Michael B., No Boundaries 2012 Graduate