The Fleet Feet Sports No Boundaries 5K and 10K training program is designed for beginner runners, returning runners, or anyone looking to complement a FIT lifestyle through running or walking!
Info Session Saturday, June 8 - 9:00AM at Fleet Feet Sports Pittsburgh
This Summer, join Fleet Feet Sports and New Balance to run your first 5K or 10K! The program focuses on beginners, but all levels of runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K or 10K in less than three months. Along the way we’ll be providing you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
As part of the experience, program participants will receive the following:
- A complete 12-week training program and calendar with detailed workouts
- Two coached training session per week - Wednesday evenings in the South Hills, Saturday mornings Downtown!
- Fun social events with your fellow runners!
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Weekly e-mail from the coach with tips, advice and motivation/encouragement
- Exclusive discounted shopping nights
- Dedicated support from coaches and mentors
- New Balance Technical T-shirt, Finishers Medal and New Balance bag
- The fee for the program is $125 (does not include the race registration fee)
- Great Race day is Sunday, September 29, 2013.
- First group workout is Wednesday, July 10.
Kick-off meeting is Saturday, June 29 9:00AM at Fleet Feet Sports.
Sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports and New Balance.
"I never really thought I could be a runner.... thats what I believed... You guys helped me change that belief and that is incredible!"
"I never thought that I could ever run 45 minutes... The program really works."
"Our mentor was awesome, the energy level from the coaches and mentors made Monday night so much fun, I met my original goal and want to keep running."