The Fleet Feet Sports No Boundaries training program is a Beginner,
“Learn To Run” program. This Spring, CHANGE EVERYTHING!
Spring Registration is now OPEN!
Register online: https://www.signmeup.com/98276
INFO SESSION: Saturday, March 1 9:00 am at Fleet Feet Sports
COMMITMENT: 12 Weeks
START DATE: Saturday, March 15
Kick-off meeting for registered participants 9:00 am at Fleet Feet Sports
First Group Run Saturday, March 22
LOCATION: Southside Riverfront Trail Saturday 8:30 am Group Runs
[meet under the Birmingham Bridge]
GOAL EVENT: The March of Dimes “March for Babies” 5K - Sunday, June 8
[Event registration is NOT included in the program fee]
HOW TO REGISTER: Register online by clicking here.
CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION: Confirm your registration by clicking here.
- A complete 12-week training program with detailed workouts
- 1 coached training group run each week in the Southside on Saturday mornings
- A supportive and encouraging coach (who is certified as a coach and in CPR)
- Dedicated support from mentors who began running with No Boundaries - Just like you!
- Instant fitness friends and social events
- Educational clinics on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Weekly motivational and educational e-mail from the coach on training and program updates
- Exclusive discounted shopping nights
- New Balance Technical T-shirt
- A bonus week night Montour Trail run on April 23 followed by a half-way party in the South Hills!
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
No Boundaries is a program for beginner runners or people returning to running. This program uses a proven walk/run approach to help you gradually build your fitness in a safe and encouraging environment culminating in the successful completion of a 5K (3.1 mile) event.
Everyone goes their own pace, no one runs alone, and no one is last.
Sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports and New Balance.