Adidas Energy Boost 2
Picture the best run you’ve ever had. Now picture it lighter, faster and with more energy. The all-new boost™ midsole on these men’s shoes gives you an amazingly soft and bouncy feel that isn’t over-cushioned, so you can run right past your current PB before you even knew you passed it. The techfit™ upper has a seamless, sock-like fit that stretches and flexes as you run, and a TPU cage gives the foot stability. With TORSION® SYSTEM support in the midfoot and a stable heel counter.
- Features a midsole offering full-foot boost™ technology
- Boost midsole: Revolutionary midsole material that provides more cushioning and unmatched energy return
- GEOFIT collar: Provides a softer step-in feel while allowing for a more secure fit around the ankle and Achilles region
- Dual TORSION SYSTEM: Allows for a smoother transition during heelstrike to midfoot stance transition
- ZONEMOTION outsole: Specifically engineered for increased grip and reduced weight while delivering more forefoot flexibility
- Boost heel clip: Provides a dynamic heel fit that works together with the boost foam to adapt at touchdown
- ADIWEAR: Extremely durable, non-marking rubber used in high-abrasion areas on outsole to avoid early wear and tear
Nike Terra Kiger
The fit of the shoe is like a track spike. Features include: an anatomically rounded heel and low-profile, super-responsive Zoom cushioning. The midsole is designed with a lower offset the amount the cushioning drops from heel to toe-which promotes a more natural range of motion and optimal stride. (4mm drop)
Traction- the outsole features an aggressive pattern with cross-country-inspired lugs for exceptional grip and durability on multiple surfaces. Sticky rubber on the center forefoot enhances traction in wet conditions.
Engineered mesh on the upper delivers lightweight breathability and support where you need it most. Dynamic Fit technology and Flywire technology combine with the laces to tighten or loosen with the foot’s movements.
Saucony Mirage 4
Lightweight stability has never felt so natural. The Mirage 4 features a redesigned upper utilizing FlexFilm and minimal overlays resulting in a seamless feel. The heel cushioning technology is upgraded to PowerGrid and the 4mm platform continues to provide supreme responsiveness with just a touch of guidance.
Saucony Hurricane 16
Seeking Guide-like stability with even more plush cushioning underfoot? Then look no further than the Hurricane 16! PowerGrid provides an optimal blend of cushion and responsiveness, and Saucony signature technologies Support Frame and Sauc-Fit provide a locked-in fit in the midfoot and heel. An upgraded mesh enhances fit, feel and durability while the heel window is fully reflective to provide greater visibility for running in low-light conditions.
Nike Flyknit Lunar2. Impossibly Light. Incredibly Strong.
-The micro-engineered Nike Flyknit upper provides support, stretch and ventilation where needed most.
-The construction also eliminates the need for the multiple materials and material cuts used in the uppers of traditional sport footwear manufacturing, providing a virtually seamless upper. To further boost support, Flywire cables are integrated into the upper to cradle the foot and provide a supportive lock down.
-There is more stretch into the Nike Flyknit 2 compared to first one, which provides a better fit, and attached the tongue to keep it in place.
-On the outer-sole, pressure map data helped inform a new pattern that more closely matches how the foot naturally moves through stride. They applied these learnings to Lunarlon foam to enhance the cushioning properties and deliver greater flexibility.
The Nike LunarEclipse 4 is exceptionally flexible and lightweight, featuring Dynamic Fit technology with Flywire for lightweight lockdown and strategic support. The engineered mesh upper delivers ventilation with targeted support, and molded blades and flex grooves help you move naturally.
Dynamic Fit system with Flywire wraps the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit
Dynamic Support platform for stability and comfort
Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
Engineered mesh upper for ventilation and support
Mesh midfoot panel with no-sew overlays for seamless comfort and increased ventilation
Rubber outsole for option traction and durability with reduced weight
Reflective graphics for enhanced visibility in low light
Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of the foot for underfoot support
Molded blades and flex grooves for a natural range of motion
BRS 100 carbon rubber in the heel for maximum abrasion resistance
Generation UCAN is powered by SuperStarch, a healthy, natural, gluten-free innovation in carbohydrate nutrition. SuperStarch is a complex carbohydrate (derived from non-GMO corn) that uniquely stabilizes blood sugar and causes virtually no reaction from the fat-storage hormone insulin. It's backed by proven science. Finally there's a healthier, more efficient energy source than sugars, caffeine, or high-carb meals. Originally discovered for children with life-threatening energy imbalances, SuperStarch is a revolutionary fuel being used for ENERGY, SPORTS, and FITNESS
SUPERSTARCH :: A REVOLUTIONARY CARB
· A CARB WITH NO CRASH
· A CARB WITH NO INSULIN SPIKE
· A CARB THAT ALLOWS FAT BURN
· A CARB THAT DOESN'T BOTHER THE STOMACH
UCAN USE IT:
· Before and after workouts or athletic competitions
· For everyday energy and steady blood sugar
· As a meal replacement or healthy snack
Generation UCAN, powered by SuperStarch, stabilizes blood sugar and minimizes insulin response, delivering several scientifically validated benefits:
· Optimized performance with steady energy when you need it, without the spike and crash of sugar and maltodextrin based products.
· Sustained energy with time-released delivery of glucose, keeping you above baseline longer.
· Enhanced fat burn allowing you to improve body composition as you burn fat for fuel during your workout and keep burning fat while you recover due to suppressed insulin response.
· Speedier recovery as your body is able to use protein to repair and restore your muscles rather than for energy, since blood sugar is stable.
· No gastric distress, because SuperStarch is a large molecule that passes through the stomach quickly and is digested slowly in the intestines.
MIZUNO WAVE PARADOX: EMBRACE THE PARADOX OF LIGHTWEIGHT SUPPORT.
Mizuno combined everything they learned about control shoes with their lightweight construction methods to create a shoe for excessive overpronation control that is very light and feels very fast. A Smoothride engineered midsole with Fan Wave Technology provides a stable ride from landing to toe-off.
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Double Fan Wave with articulated forefoot Wave Plate for the optimal blend of shock attenuation, guidance and lightweight flexibility.
- Dynamotion Fit upper delivers snug, conforming support where needed.
- SmoothRide Engineered for a Brilliant Run.
- Combination blown rubber forefoot/articulated Wave Plate for the optimal blend of pliability and propulsion at toe-off.
- Wide forefoot gauge for maximum support through engineered geometry.
- New 3D print execution delivers a true paradox - the pattern appears to have curves, yet the graphic is made entirely of straight lines.
Adidas Supernova Glide Boost
You experienced a superior run with the Supernova Glide. Now combine that with the revolutionary cushioning technology of the Boost.
These shoes turn every run into the run you’ve always wanted. The all-new boost™ midsole has an amazingly bouncy feel without being too soft, and that makes for a light, fast and just plain fun run. And with a textile and mesh upper and TORSION® SYSTEM support, these shoes breathe well and offer stability in the midfoot to push you past your personal best.
• boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
• Textile upper with seamless mesh in forefoot for maximum comfort and lightweight flexibility
• Air mesh lining for maximum breathability
• TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
• miCoach compatible
• Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
Forerunner 220 (left) and Forerunner 620!
Since the Garmin Forerunner 220 and 620 were announced in September, runners have been dying to get their hands on them! The next in the long line of
Garmin Forerunner endurance sport watches, the Forerunner 220 and 620 are the result of consumer feedback and new innovation.
Which one, which one?
The number one question! Let’s start by taking a look at the features of the Forerunner 220.
The Garmin Forerunner 220 offers an easy to read color display
Retailing at $250 without heart rate monitor, here are some of the key features that sets the Garmin Forerunner 220 apart from the rest of the mid-tier GPS products:
• Easy to read color display
• Pace and distance metrics via GPS as well as internal accelerometer for indoor use (no more foot pods!)
• Accelerated GPS acquisition
• Heart rate monitor compatible (heart rate pack retails for $300)
• Vibration alerts (typical ly found on higher end models)
• USB and wireless (bluetooth) uploads
• Can store training plans, programmable workouts, and personal records
• 50m (real) water resistance (finally!)
• Attractive, durable design
The Forerunner 220 offers a fantastic, flexible feature set that will meet the needs of many runners and walkers.
The next step...
The Garmin Forerunner 620 offers next-gen running efficiency tracking
Starting at $400, the Garmin Forerunner 620 is a big investment, but for the lifelong runner provides a plethora of valuable data in an easy to use package.
• Pressure activated touch display will work regardless of gloves and sweat
• HRM-RUN monitor tracks heart rate, cadence, ground contact time, and vertical oscillation to help you become more efficient
• Estimates recovery time, VO2 max, and current race fitness when paired with a heart rate monitor (HRM package retails at $450)
• USB and wi-fi wireless uploads (goodbye ant+ stick!)
• Plus everything the Forerunner 220 offers
A truly next-generation feature set , the Forerunner 620 paired with the HRM-RUN monitor provides feedback for the modern runner looking to dial in their
If you’re feeling a bit overloaded with information, you’re not alone. Many people prefer their runs to be the simplest part of their day. For some runners, the Forerunner 10 might actually be their best option with its basic time, pace, and distance tracking. You may want to consider is limitations though before just settling for the simplest option. The Forerunner 10 ($130 retail) offers an advertised battery life of 5 hours versus 10 hours of active use from the 220/620. Also you won’t be able to track heart rate data with this model.
Brooks Adrenaline GTX
Don't take a rain check on your run ever again. Get the ultimate protection from the elements on and off the trail with the Adrenaline™ ASR™ GTX®, our most versatile all-terrain shoe. Equipped with a breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane and the amazing fit of our most popular shoe, this all season runner is always at the ready.
Asics GT-2000 2 G-TX
This waterproof version of the GT-2000™ 2 is ready for even the wettest conditions, featuring a GORE-TEX liner and added outsole traction. This sensational update has lost weight but gained plenty performance, thanks to the new FluidRide™ midsole.
Saucony Ride 6 GTX
You'll run like a fool in the rain in the waterproof version of your favorite lightweight training shoe. The upper is lined with Gore-Tex for breathable comfort and durable waterproof protection, while heel-to-toe PowerGrid ensures an ultra-cushioned ride, mile after mile.
Saucony Kinvara GTX
Never let the weather come between you and your favorite pair of running shoes! Durably waterproof, extremely breathable and with low insulation, your feet will always stay dry and comfortable in the first ever GORE-TEX version of the Kinvara. Weight: 7.2 oz.
Nike Pegasus Shield
Celebrating 30 years since its debut, the Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 Shield Women's Running Shoe continues a legendary tradition with an updated breathable upper and super-responsive cushioning. Water resistance, reflectivity and a fleece collar make it ideal for running in wet, dark, cold conditions.
Highly reflective elements offer visibility in low light, and a water-resistant barrier on the upper helps keep feet dry. For added warmth on your run, there's a micro fleece collar and tongue lining.
Visibility/Reflectivity from Nathan:
Clip Light is Incredibly small and lightweight so you don't feel a thing! It attaches directly to your clothing and provides High visibility blinking and steady light modes so you can be seen from a safe distance.
Light Spur quickly and securely attaches to heel of your shoes. It’s super lightweight and has multi-settings for high visibility and added safety!
Reflective Hydration! This fully adjustable hand strap with thumbhole enables grip-free running, and has 3M reflective trims for greater visibility.
LITE-SHOW for Men & Women
Staying safe is always important when running - and especially so if you like to run in the early mornings, or after the sun sets. So when you need the ultimate in reflectivity, our retro-reflective Lite-Show running shoes are here to keep you safe and shining at any time of the day, from any angle.
Be seen floating on clouds with this special edition of the GEL-Nimbus 15, featuring an all over reflective upper and glow-in-the-dark GEL. With its plush, cushioned ride and stable platform, along with adjustments for improved upper fit, this update will please runners ranging from the underpronator to the moderate overpronator.
Asics GEL-Kayano 20
The legendary GEL-Kayano® series celebrates its 20th anniversary in style with top-of-the-line updates to both upper and midsole. The party gets started with new FluidFit™ upper and FluidRide™ midsole, creating an unsurpassed fit and ride that keeps the GEL-Kayano® 20 ahead of its time.
Asics GT-2000 2
Ready to go any distance, the second generation of the GT-2000™ is lighter and more comfortable than ever! New FluidRide™ midsole and full-length SpEVA® 55 lasting take its stable ride to the next level.
Nike Zoom Structure+ 17
The Nike Zoom Structure+ 17 Women's Running Shoe offers stability and low-profile, lightweight cushioning with a dual-density midsole construction and a multi-surface traction pattern. Dynamic Support technology offers an adaptive fit for the mild to moderately overpronated gait.