Zamst is Precision, Engineered Support technology that reinforces and protects elite athletes of the world, pushing them further and harder than the human body alone can endure. We’re bringing that amazing technology to you, at Fleet Feet Sports, so aches and pains won’t keep you from training.
Zamst products are similar to an exoskeleton, with compression specially designed to give support to targeted areas of the body. Zamst products use i-Fit, or individual fit, technology with Velcro straps for a secure fit and easy adjustment. Fleet Feet Sports now carries Zamst products that target pain in the knees, calves and ankles.
- The band provides knee support with patellar tendon compression through its’ P-Tech padding design.
- The i-Fit technology provides an open design with two Velcro attachments which allow for proper adjustment without compromising fit
- Additionally, the Grip Tech band prevents slipping during activity.
- The open panel design with adjustable fasteners for individualized fit, enhanced comfort and variable compression levels
- Patella Stabilizer aligns and stabilizes the patellar tendon for proper tracking
- Flyweight design provides lightweight material fabrication while V-Tech flow through ventilation keeps you cool on the run.
- The EK-1 is a light compression knee support.
- The EK-1 incorporates a flyweight fabrication with individualized compression.
- The i-Fit Technology is a dual front open panel design, with Velcro fasteners that wrap around the knee to create a custom fit with adjustable compression.
- Backside V-Tech Ventilation material enhances cooling.
- The dual density P-Tech pad provides a counter compressive force along the lower 1/3 of the leg to help reduce the pain typically associated with Shin Splints.
- The SS-1 provides an anatomically correct and proper fit around the lower leg and the open panel design and i-Fit technology provide an individualized fit.
- The Grip Tech helps the brace adhere to the skin and stay in place and the Flyweight material provides an ultra-thin, lightweight feel while the V-Tech keeps ventilation going while you’re on the run.
- The FA-1 incorporates Flyweight fabrication with a dual, inner and outer, layer with i-Fit technology for individualized adjustments and compression
- The Heel Lock Tech and Grip Tech provides heel stabilization and support.