Find the group that moves you this summer! Whether you want to run your very first 5k, or you're looking to increase your speed, we have the perfect plan for your goals and an awesome group of people to cross the finish line with!
FLEET FEET FAST: 5K &10K TRAINING
Looking to run your greatest Great Race yet? Whether you're signed up for the 5k, or 10k, this brand new program is designed to help you clinch that PR! With three training plan levels, this program will accommodate those who want to:
- Run a fast 5k or 10k at the Great Race
- Run a fast 5k or 10k at the Great Race and a Fall Half Marathon
- Run a fast 5k or 10k at the Great Race and a Fall Marathon
FALL "GREAT RACE" NO BOUNDARIES
Imagine yourself crossing the finish line of Pittsburgh's iconic Great Race with your new No Boundaries running and walking friends! Join us for a fantastic summer of training, camaraderie and fun! We have something for both beginners and returning runners/walkers! This program includes five options for success:
- WalkFIT - Use interval walking to complete the 5k or 10k
- 5k1 - Use run/walk interval from day 1, complete The Great Race 5k
- 5k2 - Run/walk intervals on day 1 to running The Great Race 5k
- 10k1 - Run/walk intervals on day 1 to running The Great Race 10k
- 10k2 - Increase mileage to build endurance to run The Great Race 10k
MIDDLE SCHOOL XC CAMP
Fleet Feet Sports' 8-week, non-competitive, conditioning camp will get kids ready to join middle school cross country. Camp meets twice weekly during July and August and introduces the fundamentals of form and speed development in a non-competitive environment through creative drills and a gradual building of running endurance to 30 minutes. The program is designed for students entering the 6th, 7th or 8th grades in Fall 2017, and the focus is on FUN!
Middle School XC Camp is perfect for:
- Youngsters who are getting ready for middle school cross country, or other fall middle school/early high school sports where they will be doing a lot of running
- Kids who just want to keep moving in a fun group environment over the summer!