Full & Part Time Sales Team Members
If you are interested in being part of the Fleet Feet Sports Pittsburgh team, please fill out our online employment application.
Provide a memorable shopping experience for our customers, involving product knowledge and superior customer service in a fast paced environment.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have great interpersonal skills, and truly enjoy recommending and selling products and services that help our customers meet their FITness goals
- Have an outgoing personality and enthusiasm for fitness
- Provide world class, consistent customer service
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team player
- Enjoy an ever-changing, fast paced retail environment
- Have flexible availability - we are open every day of the week
- Weekends are required
- Understand the Fleet Feet FIT Process
- Ability to multitask with accuracy and proficiency
- Work with each and every customer to meet their fitness needs
- Be proactive in your ongoing education regarding the company, products, services, sport injuries, FIT process, and the running and fitness retail business
- Available to work store schedule - Sunday to Saturday
Previous retail sales experience a must.
Must embrace a fit lifestyle and be somewhat familiar with products at Fleet Feet Sports.
Comprehensive training will be provided for the ideal candidate!
To apply, click here.
If you - or someone you know - is interested, please complete an application and email it along with your resume to Bob, or you can drop your application and resume off at the store.
Fleet Feet Sports - A great place to shop; A great place to work!