In honor of the Pittsburgh runner and race day, we've got something special in the works with Saucony, but we need your help to bring it to life. Enter our DESIGN AND WIN contest to have your designs featured on the shoebox for the limited edition Pittsburgh Saucony Ride ISO.
WHAT TO KNOW:
The DESIGN AND WIN contest is open for kids and adults now through February 14th. At the conclusion of the contest, Saucony will be choosing one or more designs to feature on the shoebox for the marathon limited edition shoe! If you win you’ll not only become a part of history, but you’ll also score yourself a pair of these shoes for free!
HOW TO ENTER:
• Submit your designs in-store with the provided 8.5x11 pages from our staff
• Need inspiration? Attend our in-store event on February 16 from 5-7:30pm and design on site!
• Can't make it in-store? You can submit your designs to email@example.com
TIPS & TRICKS:
This shoe is honoring the Pittsburgh runner, and the box should too! Show or tell us why you love running in Pittsburgh. Here are some ideas to write or draw about:
- why you love running in Pittsburgh
- your favorite Pittsburgh landmarks
- who you love to run with
- how running makes you feel
Our team will choose one or more designs to feature on the shoe box to become a part of history! Winner(s) will be announced on at our in-store celebration party in April, and will win their own pairs of this limited edition shoe!