Please review our Event/Race Sponsorship guidelines listed below. Then feel free to fill out the form below if you are interested in a donation or sponsorship from Fleet Feet Pittsburgh.
Thank you for thinking of us for your event!
Fleet Feet Sports Sponsorships Guidelines
- Race/Event must have an online presence. This could be a website, Facebook or race registration page. Fleet Feet Sports must be included on those online platforms as a race sponsor and/or packet pickup location with a link back to the Fleet Feet Sports homepage.
- Fleet Feet Sports requires that every race we sponsor hosts a packet pickup for a minimum of 6 hours at Fleet Feet Sports. Fleet Feet Sports will promote the race packet pickup on social media, the Fleet Feet Sports website calendar and PGH Area Races page. We expect the Race/Event directors to promote the packet pickup on all available platforms as well. The race director must supply volunteers to facilitate the packet pickup.
- Fleet Feet Sports must have the opportunity to speak at the race.
- Fleet Feet Sports requires that we are the only running store in the Pittsburgh area sponsoring the race (this excludes Dick’s Sporting Goods).
- Fleet Feet Sports will offer support through in-kind donations, raffle prizes, race day essentials such as bibs or water stops, gift cards, certificates, training program participation and/or Fleet Feet Sports Gives Back Day. Fleet Feet Sports will also promote the Race/Event on all of our online platforms and newsletters.
Fleet Feet Sports has divided Pittsburgh area races into the following categories.
1.) Major: +1000 – Monetary sponsorships will be considered but not guaranteed
2.) Medium: < 1000 – Monetary sponsorships will be considered but not guaranteed
3.) Basic: <300 – In-kind donations only and/or small financial support.
*Please submit your request at least one month prior to your event.